Well, not really. Every once in awhile, I will send random texts to an old friend (we'll call him Nick Dall) but to my disappointment, he never writes back. A few days ago I decided that he needed to stop ignoring me and that something needed to be done. I came up with this genius idea to text him and tell him that Venita was pregnant and that we had decided to name it after him. I thought he would definitely respond to this one! For a few days I never heard back from him and got a little worried that maybe he had a new number that I didn't know about. Fearing that maybe such a rumor might spread around to other friends, I eventually decided to write him again saying that she really wasn't pregnant and that it was just a joke. Well, he finally replied to that one feeling a little foolish because he had told his whole family that Venita was pregnant. They were all so excited for us, especially his grandma! He now gets to explain to his family what had happened we just get to laugh about the whole story.
Venita really liked this story and wanted me to post about it with a title that might trick a few of you as well. Sorry, Karla if we got your hopes up, it was her idea!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm definately spreading this one around! Funny! I would have responded immediately! So, why aren't you pregnant yet? :)
Ha! Ha! You guys are funny.
You definitely had me there for a second!
Yeah, we were really excited for a second there...
oh man! i couldn't believe it when i saw the title of your blog! haha..you guys are too funny.
Post a Comment