Saturday, April 26, 2008

You're a WINNER (part 2)



Not too long ago, Venita posted about the fun prizes that we recieve when we get those flyers in the mail from the local car dealerships. So far we have recieved 3 MP3 players (they have made great gifts) and our running tally is now $20 dollars to Wal-Mart. On Tuesday when I got the mail, we had another flyer in our mail box from a dealership I had never seen before. On this one though, it didn't say what prize we won after we scrtched it off but had a number code that we would have to match up at the dealership. This afternoon we went down there and they of course tried to make us all comfortable and offered us drinks, had us sit down, etc. As I looked around though, I saw the sign that had the prizes with their respective number codes. I looked at our sheet to see which one matched and it was the 3 day/2 night vacation getway!! When the salesman came back, I decided to humor him for a little bit and let him show us about why Haundai is such a great car company and whatnot. After a few minutes, he took us over to the prize desk and both employees there were excited to see that we were the big winners. They handed us our information packet and with a few congratulations, we were on our way. Later, when I had a better chance to go through the packet, I saw that there was an extra voucher for a 7 day Florida vacation/cuise package!!! Needless to say, with the free flights that we are supposed to be getting from T-Mobile, we are very excited about the possibilities for this summer!!!
Moral of the story, if you live somewhere where they send out these promotional offers, don't just throw them away! Either go check it out for yourself and you'll recieve a prize and a great experience, or if you live in SLC, give them to us!!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

That is awesome! I'm glad all your hard work paid off! Look who's laughing now....not me :( haha. just kidding!

Kimberly said...

Holy my freaking crap!!! I don't think I'm getting these mailers....can you get me on the list! LOL

Laurie said...

You are so lucky! I hope you have a blast! Way to cool!

sjhalford said...

Venita,
Hey! I haven't seen or talked to you forever! This is Jessica (Kunz) Halford. I got your site from Lacey's. It sounds like things are going great for you! Congrats on the wedding! Married life is awesome huh? My blog is sjhalford.blogspot.com
Jess