Monday, April 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Thanks to my sister Lynnette for sharing this awesome clip with us. I just wanted to pass it along to all of you who don't read her blog. I remember many mutual nights spent Christmas Caroling and delivering bread and fruit baskets to the lovely Idaho Youth Ranch homes since it was technically within our ward boundaries. More exciting, however, was to hear of the kids being on the run because that's the only time the neighbors within a ten mile radius locked any doors whether it be cars, houses, tractors, barns (sheds).... Gotta love them small towns!!! Here's to Rupert and the goodness that exists therein!!
Al Roker lends a hand
Al Roker lends a hand

3 comments:

Jeph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeph said...

This is the place that wanted Venita to go work for them when we got home from Russia. I'm sure glad she told them "no" so the could move to Utah and date me!

Laurie said...

Ha! You said it perfectly. I'm glad the found the one success story that has come out of there. They made it almost seem like a nice place. Then I remembered all the scarey kids I knew from school who lived there. Jeph, I think she definately made the better choice and ended up with a wonderful husband!