

We had to take the typical pictures in front of the temple and also in front of the Home of the Jazz - Energy Solutions Arena!!!
(Unfortunately we all forgot our camera's so all we have are cell phone quality pictures.)
(Unfortunately we all forgot our camera's so all we have are cell phone quality pictures.)To end our day, we headed over to the Dodge dealership to collect yet another MP3 player. Since we decided to let Kimberly have the player this time, we let her and Dave go inside to collect it. Jeph and I had a good laugh as the salesman tried to convince David he needs more than just the MP3 player. Good Job David and Kimberly!
3 comments:
So is there going to be a wedding on your side of the family this summer V?!
Hmm I miss you guys...I will see you today!
Sure JeFF, you'll spend an entire day with Venita's family when they are in town but you won't hangout with us when we are in town. Just kidding I had to tease you for the comment you left on our blog (which has been updated with more Easter photos by the way). GO JAZZ!
Looks like fun! We are going to get that way this summer I hope so we can hang out with you guys also!
Post a Comment