More of the tour and a few of Bensen playing with grandma and grandpa. He loved pulling Grandpa Mike's hair and Grandpa Mike loved teasing the little guy. Our stuff finally arrived and we unloaded with the help of ward members. They were great. (don't mind that I look like a boy). Jeff and Bensen and the puppy enjoying the evening. We had just dropped Mike and Lynn off at the airport and got Olive Garden takeout for our Anniversary dinner. These boy just love each other. This little guy sure loves his watermelon. I'm not sure where he gets that from. ;) This is the first documentation I have of the little guy starting to scoot around. 8 months and barely a scooter. I think it was to keep me sane during the move. I did not have to to be chasing this little guy around. But he hasn't stopped moving since then. These two cuties snuggling again. I love it! The puppy taking in the new kingdom. He loves having so much space. Yes, our lawn was that dead when we got here. It has since become quite the lively and beautiful green lawn we had hoped for. I'll have to post current pictures. I'm pretty in love with the back yard and not having to walk the puppy all the time. Bensen sporting his new hoosier gear from Grandma Lynn. We saw this cute car at Goodwill so I decided to let Bensen take a little ride. Immediately after this picture, he may or may not have fallen through the bottom. Apparently, not old enough to drive. Bensen was learning how to drink from my water bottle with a straw and making so many fun faces and I love all of them so I thought I would share. Bensen's first taste of Coldstone. I think he loved it! And here he is enjoying a sunny day in our backyard. And the last few highlights of August: Bensen loves his puppy so much and loves to tease him relentlessly. The puppy is not so sure about Bense but sometimes he will humor him. His transition to the new car seat and still loving his old one. Walks in the stroller. And that was our first month in Bloomington.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
August Highlights
We went on a nice tour of campus with Mike and Lynn:
More of the tour and a few of Bensen playing with grandma and grandpa. He loved pulling Grandpa Mike's hair and Grandpa Mike loved teasing the little guy. Our stuff finally arrived and we unloaded with the help of ward members. They were great. (don't mind that I look like a boy). Jeff and Bensen and the puppy enjoying the evening. We had just dropped Mike and Lynn off at the airport and got Olive Garden takeout for our Anniversary dinner. These boy just love each other. This little guy sure loves his watermelon. I'm not sure where he gets that from. ;) This is the first documentation I have of the little guy starting to scoot around. 8 months and barely a scooter. I think it was to keep me sane during the move. I did not have to to be chasing this little guy around. But he hasn't stopped moving since then. These two cuties snuggling again. I love it! The puppy taking in the new kingdom. He loves having so much space. Yes, our lawn was that dead when we got here. It has since become quite the lively and beautiful green lawn we had hoped for. I'll have to post current pictures. I'm pretty in love with the back yard and not having to walk the puppy all the time. Bensen sporting his new hoosier gear from Grandma Lynn. We saw this cute car at Goodwill so I decided to let Bensen take a little ride. Immediately after this picture, he may or may not have fallen through the bottom. Apparently, not old enough to drive. Bensen was learning how to drink from my water bottle with a straw and making so many fun faces and I love all of them so I thought I would share. Bensen's first taste of Coldstone. I think he loved it! And here he is enjoying a sunny day in our backyard. And the last few highlights of August: Bensen loves his puppy so much and loves to tease him relentlessly. The puppy is not so sure about Bense but sometimes he will humor him. His transition to the new car seat and still loving his old one. Walks in the stroller. And that was our first month in Bloomington.
More of the tour and a few of Bensen playing with grandma and grandpa. He loved pulling Grandpa Mike's hair and Grandpa Mike loved teasing the little guy. Our stuff finally arrived and we unloaded with the help of ward members. They were great. (don't mind that I look like a boy). Jeff and Bensen and the puppy enjoying the evening. We had just dropped Mike and Lynn off at the airport and got Olive Garden takeout for our Anniversary dinner. These boy just love each other. This little guy sure loves his watermelon. I'm not sure where he gets that from. ;) This is the first documentation I have of the little guy starting to scoot around. 8 months and barely a scooter. I think it was to keep me sane during the move. I did not have to to be chasing this little guy around. But he hasn't stopped moving since then. These two cuties snuggling again. I love it! The puppy taking in the new kingdom. He loves having so much space. Yes, our lawn was that dead when we got here. It has since become quite the lively and beautiful green lawn we had hoped for. I'll have to post current pictures. I'm pretty in love with the back yard and not having to walk the puppy all the time. Bensen sporting his new hoosier gear from Grandma Lynn. We saw this cute car at Goodwill so I decided to let Bensen take a little ride. Immediately after this picture, he may or may not have fallen through the bottom. Apparently, not old enough to drive. Bensen was learning how to drink from my water bottle with a straw and making so many fun faces and I love all of them so I thought I would share. Bensen's first taste of Coldstone. I think he loved it! And here he is enjoying a sunny day in our backyard. And the last few highlights of August: Bensen loves his puppy so much and loves to tease him relentlessly. The puppy is not so sure about Bense but sometimes he will humor him. His transition to the new car seat and still loving his old one. Walks in the stroller. And that was our first month in Bloomington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment