Since our things did not arrive as planned we decided to go sight-seeing instead of unpacking as we had planned. Mike went searching the town for tourist maps and found just what he was looking for. Covered bridges. We got in the car and took off on an adventure to find these covered bridges and maybe some Amish country as well. We found the covered bridges but no Amish country on this trip.
At the first, biggest, and most famous Indianan bridge there was a cute little town with shops and ice cream. We stopped in to see what they had to sell.
There was this amazing sign outside and I just loved that the pottery demonstrations were 'PERT NEAR' everyday. Luckily, we were there on one of those days. I found myself a few treasures that I could not pass up and I was pretty thrilled.
Then on to find more bridges.
Apparently the bridges all look the same. You'd never guess that these are picture of 5 different bridges. Oh the joys and adventures of sight-seeing with the Baileys.
No comments:
Post a Comment