Anyway, the other day, I was riding a school bus from Butler Middle School with 40 something 7th graders on a field trip to see the Canyons and Jordan Tech Centers. You're all jealous, I know! Well, I just so happened to look out the window as we drove past the shopping center on 9400 south and around 1000 East and lo and behold, there was quite the surprise. PLANET YOGURT. I thought to myself, it couldn't be that this is the SLC version of Krave, but I would be oh so happy if it is. So tonight, Jeph and I decided to go check it out and sure enough, it had the buffet style frozen yogurt! LOVE IT! As Jeph would say, "we are now citizens of Planet Yogurt!"I was shocked and embarrassed that this was the first time we had even noticed that PLANET YOGURT existed. To my relief, it has only been open two weeks tonight. Just a young couple who decided to open this great little yogurt shop. For those of you who don't care for frozen yogurt (shame on you), you're in luck, because they are working on getting smoothies and shaved ice before summertime.
Anyway, go check it out! Cuz we want it to stay around for awhile so we can enjoy us a healthy dessert! ;-)

2 comments:
There's also one called FroYo that's in the Family Center off of Fort Union by Five Guys. We love them too!
haha, yeah, I was going to tell you about FroYo too! I've been there more times than I care to tell and it is amazing!! My favorite place is The Yogurt Stop on 5th South in Bountiful though. They have fresh Raspberries...
Post a Comment