So we got our puppy fixed this last week. Everyone says that they'll calm down after they are fixed. Well, it is not so with this little pup. The day that he was fixed, he was a little tired and mellow and just wanted to be close to us, but the next day, everything was back to normal. He was biting toes, jumping on strangers, and licking ears clean as if nothing had happened. He hasn't even noticed that he had his manhood cut off. I hate to say that we were looking forward to having a more mellow pup, but I guess we should be grateful that it was not too traumatic for the little guy that he still has his fun playful personality. The one thing that has changed, is that he doesn't mind snuggling up to us a little more when he is tired.
All in all I think the experience has been more traumatic for me than it was for the puppy. Because we did not want to pay more to get him fixed than we even paid to own the little guy, we decided to take him to the local relocating BIG Fix bus. I was sure that when I went to pick him up at the end of the day, they would bring out a dead little pup and say he didn't make it. Luckily, that was not the case.
Notice that puppy is attacking our visitor Kami in every picture. What a wild puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment