Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Jeph and I had a fantastic Valentine's Day. Jeph showed up as a freaking hot cowboy in a tux (Lucky Me!!) and made an excellent rib dinner. It was pretty much awesome!



Then I surprised Jeph with his v-day present. As you can tell, he was not very impressed to find the first part of his gift consisted of a lot of scraps from some of his favorite tee-shirts. Sorry babe!
Luckily I have an extremely talented sister who just so happened to turn the remainder of those scraps into a pretty awesome tee-shirt quilt! Thanks again Mel!
I am so glad Jeph ended up liking his present, because there is no way I could make up for destroying all of those DMB shirts!

1 comment:

Net said...

Mel did such a great job and I love the look on Jeph's face when he is looking at the scraps. Glad he likes the finished product. I need to do that with all of Neal's old shirts.