Andrei Kirilenko was kind enough to buy each Olympian and their host a ticket to a Jazz game and Jeph and I got to act as their hosts and go with them. We had a good time and even took them down to get a picture on center court after the game.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Russian Olympians
One lovely Sunday, Jeph and I joined his mom and step-dad at church and the presiding bishopbric member announced that their stake would be hosting the Special Olympians from Russia for a week before they went to compete in Boise, Idaho. Jeph's mom was so excited about Russians coming and that Jeph and I just happen to speak Russian that she volunteered to house two for an entire week. It was fun for Jeph and I to be around Russians again and to pull out our old rusty language skills.
Andrei Kirilenko was kind enough to buy each Olympian and their host a ticket to a Jazz game and Jeph and I got to act as their hosts and go with them. We had a good time and even took them down to get a picture on center court after the game.


We had a blast with the speed skaters, Fedor and Alexander and all their other Russian friends!
Andrei Kirilenko was kind enough to buy each Olympian and their host a ticket to a Jazz game and Jeph and I got to act as their hosts and go with them. We had a good time and even took them down to get a picture on center court after the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment