Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAYJEPH!!!

Happy BIRTHDAY Jeph! I just want to let you and everyone reading this to know how much I love you! You always take such good care of me and make sure that I am spoiled. I love it! You are such a gentleman and always open my door for me, help me put my coat on and many other sweet gestures. Sure I could do all of that by myself but, it just means so much more when you are willing to stand out in the cold a few seconds longer just to make sure that I am comfortable, it shows me how much you really do care. I love when you cuddle with me while watching TV or just hanging out. You know it is my favorite ever!

It has taken me some time to get used to but I have found that I can tolerate and sometimes even laugh a little at your sense of humor. ;) We have a great time together and you always make me smile. I know I am a cheese ball but it’s really only because you’re around me so much! I love that you humor me and my craziness and that you even enjoy me most when I am tired and seem as though I’ve had some altering substance. Those times create some good memories for sure.

There is so much more I could go on about but I’m sure everyone is getting a little nauseous at this point. I love you so much and I am so grateful I get to keep you around forever! Thanks for all you do and I hope your next year of life brings you as much happiness as you have brought to me in the short time that I have known you! Love you Babe!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Jeph! Sorry it's a day late. I meant to text you or email you or something yesterday, but I was so busy and the day just got away from me. I hope you had a great day!