Friday, February 13, 2009
I'm going to Phoenix...
The University of Phoenix!!! I'm going to go back to school and get my Master's in School Counseling degree! I start the entrance class on Thursday and if I pass that I will be good to go for the next two years. The program sounds too good to be true and I just heard about the whole thing for the first time on Monday, so I am a little nervous but I am very excited because this is what I really want to do. I will be able to keep my job and go to school one night a week for four hours and start the internships the second year so it is very exciting. Jeph has been extremely supportive of the idea of me going back to school. I think more because he thinks this will keep me too busy to want babies within the next few years, which is probably true. Anyway, I am very excited and nervous because it has been three and a half years since I have been in school and it is going to be intense but I don't think I'll ever regret doing this now. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Way to go! That sounds great, I hope it all works out for you.
That is so exciting, Venita! I've been trying to decide if I should go back and get my masters and you've inspired me! But then I'll have to figure out what to do with the little cubby...You'll have to keep us posted on how it goes!
Good luck! Better to do it now before little munchkins come along.
That's awesome! Gool luck with everything...I'm sure you'll do great! That post with Jeff sleeping is hilarious. Poor guy must be so tired!
Good luck. You will do great. Nice video of Jeph! Loved it.
I think that is the same program Ken's sister Julie just finished. It worked out great for her. Good luck! If you have any questions, she could probably help you out.
How did the entrance exam go, of have you not taken it yet?
That's awesome! I'm glad I can stalk your blog now!
Post a Comment