Today is the one year anniversary since Venita and I joined together to make the coolest family ever! Of course we have had a few rough moments here and there, but if this is the hardest year of marriage like everyone says, we are good to go!! We are still in love, make each other happy and can't imagine life without the other.
I love you, Venita and am so grateful for all that took place one year ago today. You are my everything and to know that you are mine for eternity brings me the most joy than anything else in this world. Here's to us and the countless years ahead!!!
I'd walk half way around the world,
Just to sit down by your side.
And I would do most anything girl,
To be the apple of your eye.
Troubles they may come and go,
But good times they are the gold.
And if this road gets rocky girl,
Just steady as we go.
Any place you wanna go,
Know I'll be next to you.
If it's treasure baby you're looking for,
I'll search the whole world through.
So if your heart rings dry my love,
I will fill your cup.
And if your load gets heavy girl,
I will lift you up.
Troubles they may come and go,
But good times be the gold.
So if this road gets rocky girl,
Just steady as we go.
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary and wishing you many more! Love you two.
Is that a Dave song?
I have the best husband ever!!! I love you Jeph!
happy anniversary you two! i am so happy for you guys!
What a glorious day indeed! I just love you guys! I'm so glad we got to hang out while I was in town! I hope we get to see you again soon...Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Nerd and Venita!!
JeFF I can't believe how much you have aged in just one year! Congrats again you two. Hopefully we will see you soon.
Post a Comment