1. What is his name? Jeffrey Lynn Simmons, Jeph or Jephy for short
2. Who eats more? Well I eat more often than Jeph does, but if we sit down for a meal Jeph eats more (he only eats dinner and a midnight snack so he takes it all in at once).
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Jeph
4. Who is taller? Jeph
5. Who is smarter? Hard to say, we're both very smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? Venita
7. Who does the laundry? Both, Venita does her laundry and Jeph does his. I can't complain!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeph
9. Who pays the bills? The internet, automatic bill pay.
10. Who cooks more? Venita, but Jeph takes a turn once in a while.
11. Who is more stubborn? Jeph. Sometimes me depending on the circumstance, but more often Jeph.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Venita, Jeph believes he is never wrong
13. Who has more siblings? Venita (9) Jeph (4)
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Usually both but sometimes I wear skirts instead.
15. What do you like to do together? home improvement projects, watch tv, hang out with family and friends, and really almost anything, that's why we got married.
16. Who eats more sweets? Venita
17. Guilty Pleasures? Dave Matthews Band, playing his guitar to DMB music videos, Utah Jazz, popcorn, otter pops, and gold fish, oreos and milk, Still Standing, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Seinfeld, CNN, home improvement projects, Carson
18. How did you meet? Zone dinner/conference in Saratov but I don't remember meeting him until 5 months later when I moved to Togliatti, Russia.
19. Who asked whom out first? Jeph
20. Who kissed who first? Jeph
21. Who proposed? Jeph, but I might have had to convince him it was a good idea.
22. His best features and qualities? Jeph is very thoughtful and sweet, he always opens the door for me, he is smart, funny, handsome, he dresses very well and tries to help me do the same, he has a great smile and he somehow loves me is pretty awesome too.
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Jaelyn, Lacey, Emily
4 comments:
What does this tag thingy mean?
It means you copy and paste this into your blog and answer the questions for your husband.
I'm glad to see I made it on as a guilty pleasure.
you're boring
Post a Comment