Sunday, September 30, 2007

Holy Mitt!!!

This past weekend we had the wonderful opportunity to attend the local Rally for Romney. Under the direction of brother Mike as the "team leader", Venita and I were part of Team Simmons along with Mom and Mike's friend Mike Francis. We were very proud of ourselves and our success. The goal for each team was to raise $1,000 and we came amazingly close with $940! Mitt was proud as well!!
(Thanks for your contribution, Kami. You can be an honorary member of Team Simmons)




TEAM SIMMONS!!!!


Let's get on those phones!
Mitt came over while I was getting a contribution from brother Danny and returned the favor by congratulating him on his recent engagement!!









"Don't rock the boat, give him your vote!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeph was so excited about all this if you couldnt tell. It was a lot of fun for sure!

Net said...

Wow, nice job on the fundraising. We agree - Got Mitt!

Kami said...

Hey it's okay, I forgive you about the whole not calling me when mitt was by you so I could talk to him. I have some serious business I need to discuss with him though. ;)