Monday, September 24, 2007

Carmel Apples!!

Every week we like to get together with my brother Mike and his girlfriend Kim for FHE. We have done all sorts of fun activities with them: BBQs, State Fair, movies, this weekend we are even going to the circus but tonight Mike had a genius idea! Just thought we'd share some photos from tonight's activity.
P.S. Notice Venita's new pretty hair, what a babe!

Thanks to Mike and Kim for always providing such a fun time

3 comments:

Net said...

Those apples look YUMMY! I think you have just given me an idea for our next FHE. Thanks for posting.

Laurie said...

Venita, you have always been a babe:) but I guess that I am missing the new hair. Did you cut it? This is definately the perfect time of year to have caramel apples. I'm with Lynnette. I know what our next FHE will be.

Kimberly said...

We have had such a great with with you guys having FHE! And we look forward to many more to come! Love you both!