Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Come and relax now....


Here are some pictures of one of my favorite places on Earth. The Gorge in George, Washington. This is an ampitheatre built on the bank of the beautiful Columbia River in Eastern Washington state. Every year The Dave Matthews Band plays a weekend of concerts there. As you can tell, the venue is pretty much in the middle of no where which provides for a fun-filled weekend of camping with 20,000 or so DMB fans(freaks) and concerts in the evenings. This experience has become a tradition of mine with my brothers and my friends (one year with my mom even), and this my 4th year was even more enjoyable having the love of my life Venita by my side!
All in all it was a great weekend of good music, good food, good company, and good good times.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

For those of us less culturally versed (and I speak only for myself) Who is BMB and what gorge?

Laurie said...

Thanks Jeph for the explanation! This looks like a great time! Seriously, did Venita camp?

Anonymous said...

I really did go camping for the weekend. Amazing, I know. Jeph loves to camp so we have all the supplies you could ever imagine for that sort of event so I guess it need to be used at least once a year.

Laurie said...

I am so surprised, Venita, but mostly just very impressed! All I can say is it must really be true love...!