Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Bensen!

We had so much fun celebrating Bensen's 2nd birthday today. Here are lots of pictures to prove it. (I skipped a few months, I plan to go back and update those later)

1- I wanted a picture of Bensen with the decorations/presents. He wanted his fruit snacks. 2- Smiling picture with fruit snacks

1- We invited Bensen's friends Emmaline and Adelaide to come to his party. They couldn't come that night, but they did come over during the day for cupcakes and to bring that cute dinosaur. 2-5- How Bensen eats his cupcake.


1- I have been working on these decorations all week(as if I had nothing better to do), so don't mind if I made sure they were in a lot of pictures. If any of you know me, I'm not the most artistic person, so even thought they may not be much, I am still proud of the outcome. 2- Bensen posing with the goods. 3-5- Jeff discovered a new talent of making an awesome balloon guitar and sword. Bensen loved them. 6-7- Guitar/Sword fighting.


1-3- The yummy treats. I am not a baker so I bought the cupcakes, but I did decorate them (again, GO ME!) And my mom sent cookies that arrived today and went right along with our Cookie Monster/Sesame Street theme.


1- Bensen was not sure about everyone looking at him and singing Happy Birthday. He looked very concerned through the whole song. 2- Jeff helping Bensen blow out the candle (Dex is not sure what is going on, but he is sure cute!) 3- Eating cake 4- Bensen and his cute friend Adele (when we were inviting his friends, we realized that all of his friends are girls, cute girls. There are just no boys his age around here.)


Our guests 1- Irina and Josh Ruegsegger 2- Keri and Rhyan Dockter 3- Adele 4-5- Bensen enjoying more cake 6- Co6aka was so loved. 7- These great dads and their babies.


Presents time 1- A cool ABC Reverence book from Grandma Lynn 2-4- Opening his Little People Builders Firetruck 5-7- Cookie Monster (from us)


1- Josh and baby Dex 2- Jeff dominating at Draw Something 3- It seems like he's always picking 4- Dex eating his finger and looking cute as always 5- Bensen spent the rest of the evening feeding Cookie Monster cookies. It was great! 6- Bensen in his new snow coat and boots and documentation that I was actually at the party as well.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It looks like Bensen had a great birthday, thanks in large part to his fabulous mother!