Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dilemma

VS.

Jeph and I both graduate this spring.  I, with my master's degree in school counseling from University of Phoenix.  Jeph, with his bachelor's degree in business management.  We are so excited because we have worked pretty hard to accomplish said goals.  We had decided that this was a big deal for both of us so we were both going to walk at our respective commencement ceremonies. 

Today I found out:

Both ceremonies are on the same day at the same time in cities 2 hours apart.  
Mine is in West Valley at the Maverik Center at 10:00 AM and Jeph's is in Logan at the USU campus at 9:30 AM.

What should we do?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is a toughy. I think you guys should go to Venita's graduation, and then when Jeph graduates with his Master's (or whatever he's going for), you can both go to that. Good luck deciding! :)

Elena Banks said...

suck.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say what Lisa said....though they are both huge for both of you, Venita this means you are DONE...Jeph on the other hand will continue and that will be GINORMOUS once accomplished so then he can walk at his....that is my vote! Good luck kids!
love ya!