My one complaint about my new job:
I love being a school counselor. I really do. I love everything but one about the whole situation.
You see I have this lovely desk.
And a basket of bribery candy on the corner of my desk.
Well one day I came in to find my crackers that were in this drawer had a few nibbles taken out of them. How a creature got into this drawer to eat my crackers is beyond me (the drawer is usually closed). So I threw them away immediately.
A few weeks later I come to work to find a basket of candies that look like this:
And scratch marks like this:
So I threw all the candy away and sterilized the basket as best as I could. Now I lock my basket away at night in a cabinet that has no secret entry ways and have not had a problem since. But let me tell you, it was pretty traumatic. I sure hope my little office friends have gone away for good. I never knew they were quite the sneaky little beasts and climb desks. I have learned my lesson.





1 comment:
yep... pretty nast! We have a little friends like yours in our office here is Copper Hills... We call him Morty the Mouse!
Post a Comment