Jaelyn out did herself and brought goldfish as her exchange gift. Mike Bizzle was lucky enough to pick it out of the pile and it became one of the coveted items.
So Kim challenged M. Bizzle to see who could hop on one leg the longest without switching legs. Needless to say, Kim beat Mike in this challenge.
Jeph was quite jealous and challenged Kim to a broom pull contest. Jeph seemed to out power Kim and took claim over the fishes.Jeph was generous enough to offer half to Mike and Kim since we both want pets and cannot have anything bigger than a fish in our places. So Mike and Kim agreed to take them home and keep three and bring three over to us later.
Well, the next day they show up at our place with four of the fish and reported the other two had committed suicide by jumping into the garbage disposal. What else can you do when I fish jumps down there but just flip the switch? Kim, you fish killer!! After which Mike and Kim decided the pet thing just is not for them at this time.
They told us that they did not have fish food so they had been feeding the fish Cheetos. We had some Beta fish food so we tried that, and the fish rejected that so we resorted to Cheddar popcorn. They loved it! Unfortunately, it did not keep them alive. One by one, every day, another one bit the dust.
Therefore we are left with the lone survivor:
3 comments:
I really enjoyed that story! I hope Blacky lasts a few more weeks! And I really like your new picture--you guys always have really cute pictures together.
Your new pic is so cute! What a cute couple you two are! I enjoyed the story! I want in on the action next year! Sounds fun!
um is that the fish tank me and haley gave you for your birthday?? because if so that was one of the best presents i have ever given. if its not, then nice fish tank
Post a Comment