Jeph and I at the circus.
Mission Reunion - V's mission comp, Kim stopped by to see us!
Our drive up to Silver Lake with Mike and Kim

We went to Idaho and visited the famous Minidoka Dam.
This is what Jeph thinks all of Idaho looks like.
The park at Walcott Lake.
The Wilson Bed and Breakfast
Halloween Party...
Carving pumpkins with Mik
e and Kim
The Branch Halloween party!
4 comments:
Glad to see the post on here! Looks like you had a very busy and fun October.
It's about time...gosh...if I don't see new pictures it's like I forget what you look like, since we NEVER see you guys!! BAAA hahahah
Finally! I've been waiting for an update!!! You guys are always doing fun stuff. And I love the cowgirl and cowie costume!
Thanks for not wearing utters Jeff. Seeing your costumes reminds us all that you two are made for each other. We miss you guys. See you at Christmas.
Post a Comment