Tagged By Lacey!
1 – I LOVE to watch HGTV!!! If I could, I would stay home everyday just to watch House Hunters, My First Place, Deserving Design, Color Splash, Designed to Sell, Free Style, Myles of Style and all of the other great shows. I am especially excited for Design Star to start up again this week, designer reality show, what could be better. The only drawback is that it makes us want a home that we can fix up and we just can’t do that right now, but thanks to a great renter, aka my mother-in-law, who is kind enough to let us make a few “upgrades” in her condo!
2 – I HATE HATE HATE Bandaids with a passion!!!! GROSS!! The thought of them makes me want to throw up! Not joking! I will never use one, I hate to see other people wearing them, and I refuse to buy them for my family (bless whoever invented liquid bandaids)! I am also not such a fan of stickers. Once again the thought of something sticky like that touching my skin makes me cringe.
3 – I cannot handle cluttered spaces. I never understood growing up why my mom would get so upset if they house was a little messy when she got home, but now if our condo is even a little cluttered I get so stressed and I can’t focus or relax until it is clean.
4 – I am not a picky eater but I hate cherries, almost all seafood, and I’ve recently discovered I am allergic to bananas. Other than that, I’ll eat almost anything especially if it’s made with chocolate!!!
5 – Most days I enjoy my job and the dysfunctional people I work with. Other days I am convinced that anyone who decides to reproduce should be required to pass a background check, complete parenting classes and a mental health assessment.
6 – I love holidays! I love big celebrations that last all day long, sometimes days long! One-hour dinner parties do not suffice when it comes to celebrating holidays and I get really disappointed with small celebrations because it feels like the holiday is forgotten or unappreciated. I guess that’s what happens when you are from a small town and there isn’t a lot to look forward besides the holiday festivities. Everyone seems to put a lot more effort into the celebration when there isn’t any other form of entertainment around but I love it that way!
I tag Kim, Beth, Lisa, Marianna, and Laurie
4 comments:
Love the facts! The band aide thing is funny. I totally agree with ya on holidays! There's nothing like good ol' Rupert!
I agree that sometimes it would be nice if people had to get permission to be a parent. Hey, are you going home for the 4th?
duane here--I'm allergic to bananas and so is my brother Gary--odd allergies run in families
:)
Duane, how about odd allergies run in odd people--ha!ha!
Okay, I'll get to this tag very soon. I'm sort of playing catch up.
Post a Comment