Wednesday, May 22, 2013

March-May


March,April, and May were pretty uneventful months at our house. Other than Easter and Jeff finishing his first year of school, not too much happened around here. Though we do have a super cute son and took plenty of pictures of him along the way. So this is mainly going to be a post with our favorite Bensen pictures. He loves his dogs, talking on the phone, helping bake, playing guitar with his dad, wearing our shoes, his slide, helping mow the lawn, and being silly.


These three made quite the team, looking for Easter eggs. They're sure cute.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Bensen is so freaking adorable! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Rachel and Eric said...

I love the new blog picture! I also quite enjoy Bensen and will never get over the fact that Jeff has such a cute son. It's also amusing to see him doing husbandly/fatherly duties...I love it!