Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pics

Still catching up on pictures from the last few months. This was Bensen's first time trying Cold Stone ice cream. I think he liked it.
Bensen loves it when Jeff plays his guitar. One day, Jeff let him play the ukulele and the guitar and he was pretty happy as you can see.
This is Jeff's latest brilliant idea. He decided he didn't want hot chocolate while we watched general conference, but he wanted hot peanut butter instead. so a few minutes in the coco-latte machine and we had ourselves a nice cup of hot peanut butter. And I will say, it was pretty delicious.
Bensen is becoming quite the little stinker. He gets into everything and destroys everything he possibly can. I left him alone for a few minutes and my earrings were ever where.
Another day, while Bensen and I were at a church meeting, he decided to spill his formula all over the floor. It was awesome. This is the mess I got to clean up.
Bensen is also trying a lot more foods these days. This was his first time he'd tried oreos. Not his favorite, but it made for a cute messy face.
Cute Bense snuggled up to his dad at church. He is such a sweetie!
During conference, I decided to make a rug and I crocheted it out of plastic bags. I did a really bad job making it but it is done and it serves it's purpose.
Look at how happy this kid is when he's dancing.
And these last two are just before those top teeth broke through, but he sure has a cheesy smile that we love to see. If you look close enough you can see his bottom two teeth showing through.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that kid! He's like a stranger to me! And I that rug looks amazing. Good job! Miss you guys.