Saturday, January 28, 2012

2 week pictures

Bensen is lucky to have a step-aunt Michelle who is a photographer and asked Bensen to model some hats for her. She was kind enough to give us a copy of the pictures. They turned out pretty awesome.
We had already scheduled a photo shoot at a local place called Fotofly for our Christmas cards and we got some great pictures from them as well.
Bensen was little but it will be fun to have so many pictures of him at two weeks old.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Super cute and creative! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

He is so cute! Love them and congrats to you guys!!!

Am to the Ber to the... said...

I am dying! He is soooo cute! I love all his hair! You two make good looking babies! I really need to come meet this little dude! Love these pics too! He is a dream! Good work!