Monday, November 7, 2011

4 years together!

August 7th, Jeph and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. The time has sure gone by fast but it has been a great 4 years! We (Jeph) was sure young back then.


We have sure done a lot of growing up since then. Luckily, it has been a good time together.
This year, our anniversary was on a Sunday so I decided to take Jeph on a Sunday drive to Antelope Island. I had never been there and Jeph hadn't been for a very long time so it was fun to see what nature has to offer not far from home. We enjoyed seeing the buffalo and the sandy beaches. We enjoyed a picnic and watched the sunset on the beach in UTAH - how romantic right?!









This is probably the best picture of us ever!

Jeph found this ticket stub around the same time. This game was our first date...now I can't believe Jeph willingly went to a BYU game.

1 comment:

Net said...

Happy (late) 4th Anniversary. We are super excited for what the next year holds for you. Can't wait!