
As many of you may know, both Jeph and I graduated on Saturday! It was a very exciting day for both of us. Now we can enjoy some time relaxing without the thought of homework hanging over our heads. It is pretty fantastic. Below is a picture of what we would have looked like if we had walked at graduation. Unfortunately, our commencement ceremonies didn't work to our favor and neither of us ended up walking.
6 comments:
Congradulations to both of you! You are amazing.
LOL I love the picture! Awesome!! Way to go both of you!! We could get you 2 and Andy in robes and walk down the street together if you'd like! Seriously though, HUGE congrats!....Master!
Congratulations! We are sorry we missed them as well. The picture is great, I can see you now...
Good Work Venita and Jeph. Congrats. We are excited for you to both be done.
haha love the pic. Congrats on the graduations!
You guys look great. I'm so proud of you guys.
Post a Comment