We had a great time at the Dave Matthews Band concert. I sat with Yulia, while Jeph and Mike waited six hours to get front row of the pit section for the concert. I can't say that I minded having a place to sit if I got tired but it was different watching a DMB concert without Jeph telling me which song they were going to play by looking at what guitar Dave was holding and what chord his fingers were getting ready to strum. But over all it was a very good, fun concert and I was glad to share that with Yulichka.
Where we think Jeph was standing. Mike and Jeph were just to the left of those 4 speakers in the middle.
The view from our seats.
The view from Jeph's seats.

Either way, it was a great show. Probably my favorite of the 7 I've seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment