Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Valentine's Day
This year we decided to trade things up and let me be in charge of the Valentine's party. Because the day happened to land on Sunday, I decided to take it easy and make a nice dinner at home. We decided to get new cell phones instead of other presents this year so the day before we went and got our fancy fun new phones and Jeph could not have been happier. However, he being the sweetie that he is, broke our deal and bought me a few more gifts that were just fantastic. He got me a dozen beautiful roses, a black pearl necklace to match the earrings he got me last year, and an awesome rhinestone watch/bracelet set and the new Lady A CD. I loved all of them and was thrilled that he is so thoughtful! It was kinda tricky being in charge of the Anniversary, Jeph's birthday, and Valentine's day within the last 6 months and I am out of ideas so it is a good thing Jeph is in charge of this year's anniversary, my birthday, and then Valentine's day next year. Looks like I'm going to sit back, relax, and taking the year off from planning our celebrations together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't that the man's job anyway? They are "supposed" to be romantic and plan all those celebrations :) ....well we can dream....
Post a Comment