Friday, February 19, 2010

Busy much?

It seems as though life has suddenly become very busy at this Simmons house. Not that things were not busy before, but now it is getting out of control. Therefore, the blog may suffer more than usual. We apologize to our two readers and hope you return when we are able to find time to post something. Just so you know, Jeph is taking 20 credits which means classes every morning and two evenings labs during the week, working 30 hours at the clinic, and volunteering every other saturday at an optimetric clinic. I still work full time for the state, go to school full time in the evenings, and I've started volunteering at Butler Middle School on Fridays. Needless to say, we see each other once in awhile. So if you want to get ahold of us, try calling in June.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I miss you Venetta!!! And I read your blog... so keep the udpates coming!

Kimberly said...

LOL Nice update!! I love you kids!