Sunday, September 13, 2009

Peter B.

Jeph and I were undecided as to whether or not we should go to the Peter Breinholt concert at the Sandy Amphitheater the beginning of August. We decided to go and to our surprise, he dedicated a song to us. We were sure excited and confused so we both looked at each other to find out how the other pulled that off. Well, turns out Peter had asked for requests on Facebook and I had requested one of ny favorite songs. At the time I thought he would just play it, but Peter took it one step further and did some investigating to find out my husband's name.
After the concert, Jeph wrote Peter thanking him for the great show and wonderful gesture and asked him if there was any way to get a copy of the song for our upcoming anniversary. Pete is such a stud, he promptly agreed and the next day he emailed Jeph with the mp3 of the song and dedication. Jeph so sweetly surprised me by playing it the morning of our anniversary! Thanks again Peter B.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i swear i commented on this one...did u delete it?! I love Peter B...and I love that he dedicated the song to you! and i love even more that Jeffy pooh played it for you on your anniversary!!! Love it and love you!