Friday, December 12, 2008

TAG

I think I have been tagged a few times with this or similar surveys, but every time I sit down to fill it out, I get way too distracted (which is not hard to do). So I decided that it is finally time to really do this and so I picked the shortest one. Here it is:

4 Things I did yesterday


-Went to work

-Went to Provo for work

-Wrote a huge court report

-Watched The Office with Jeph

4 things I'm looking forward to

-Christmas!!!

-Christmas Eve

-Being with family

-New Years


4 Restaurants I like

-Zupas

-Texas Road House

-Olive Garden

-Cafe Rio


4 Favorite TV shows

-The Office

-The Secret Life of an American Teenager

-CSI Miami

-Ace of Cakes

4 People I tag:

-Chanae

-Kimberly

-Kami

-Anyone who wants to

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am a closet "Secret Life" fan! It is so cheesy, but I have it set to record every week!