Saturday, January 19, 2008

She passed!!!!

We're so proud of Venita today! She has been so worried about this test that she's had to take ever since she got her new job with DCFS of Utah. It's a test to certify her as a Licensed Social Worker and she's put it off for several months now. Finally after some moderate coercion, she finally signed up to take the test. She studied a little and was nervous about her success but she came home this morning with the good news that she got a 73%!! (for those of you who think that's not very good, 70% is passing)So now, we get to license her and with that comes a raise!!
Congratulations Venita! You are so amazing!!

3 comments:

Net said...

Way to go Venita. I had no doubts you would pass that test.

Kami said...

I knew you could do it too. I knew you were the smartest little social worker there ever has been. I didn't even have to pray for you and you passed. Geez. You're a freakin genius

Kimberly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (I already knew but I wanted to leave a comment!! HEHE)