She did such a great job making the pages look so professional for our friends and family to sign so that we will always remember who came to our open house and reception.
When we got all of our pictures back from the photographer, we wanted to put them in a scrapbook.
So instead of making a separate book, I decided to just add to the guest book because there seemed to be plenty of space remaining in the book.
After working on the book for the last 2-3 months, I think I am finally finished.
I was surprised that I finished so soon but I think that is all thanks to the Jazz games that come on 2-3 times a week and because I told myself I couldn’t start any other projects until I finished the scrapbook.
I know Jeph was happy to finally see the coffee table and living room floor again!
But I just thought I would share some of our favorites with everyone.
Unfortunately, the binder has grown too small for our cute little guest/scrapbook it won't even close all the way.
But we still love it!
5 comments:
woo hoo!! i'm so proud of you and it looks amazing!
I love it! Mine's not even done from four years ago, so I'm very jealous! Great job!
Way to go Venita. It looks awesome. I am so glad you finished it. You do good work. I should have you finish mine now! :)
That looks great. You and Lynnette did such a great job on it. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing it.
I love love love it! But not as much as I love you guys! Wonka wonka!
Post a Comment